Automatically Divide the Broadcast Messages in WhatsApp Business Channel with a Broadcast Limit
WhatsApp Business API only allows businesses to send broadcast messages to up to 1,000* people under a 24-hour window. The messaging limit makes it difficult for businesses with a broad consumer base to achieve the desired results from their WhatsApp Broadcast campaigns.
With a daily limit on how many users businesses can send broadcast messages to on WhatsApp. Remember that the restriction is on the number of users, not messages. Businesses that exceed this limit can no longer send WhatsApp Broadcast messages within a 24-hour window.
And so for this reason, our new feature Broadcast Limit Auto Handler is developed to assist you to increase your broadcast message limit on a schedule automatically.
Broadcast Limit Handler - Manage/Check the Limit on One Platform
Broadcast Limit Handler enables the system to automatically divide the broadcast message in WhatsApp Business channel with a broadcast limit.
1. Set Daily Limit
- Users can set up the percentage for broadcast limit of a channel on a channel setting page, with the limit in the admin panel. If a user sets 90 percent for the daily limit, the final number of broadcast is 900 since the daily limit of broadcast is 1,000.
2. Review the Broadcast Performance
- After creating a broadcast, users can see the summary by clicking one broadcast in the broadcast list
- Metrics include: the number of messages successfully sent, waiting for process, received, read and replied
Broadcasting Only a Few Clicks Away
1. Create Broadcast
2. Select the Campaign
3. Send Out
To take a closer look at how different businesses from various industries are driving success with Whatsapp Business API, please get in touch with our sales for a bespoke demo.
* WhatsApp Business API could allow users to grow to 10,000 or even more if the number has a good rating.